form's datasource

hello guys,

I created a new table and its form.I put same infos add table .and then I put the table the datasources of form.so for its basic things but when I open the form its empty.Why it is not getting value from the table.

I know this is a basic thing but its my fisrt time create a new table and form,usually I work with exist table and forms

What does that mean? Tell us about your design.

Did you added a grid? Does the grid has the data source attached to it?

yes I add the grid and grid’s datasource is the table that I created.But what should I do next to see values in the form.Adding the datasource is not only step to see values?I just have a rid on my form so for and it has tha datasource table.

and I put some information by manuel to datasource table to see not empty the form but its empty

It may be difficult to answer without fully knowing what you have done.
See this, msdn.microsoft.com/…/gg879955.aspx

Hi

Once look at standard PurchTableListPage form then u will get an idea where u have done mistake

only diffrence from my form is query.PurchTableListPage is using query which I dont.And also I have a one datasource

once check the PurchTableListPage form design and grid properties

see this, https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg879955.aspx

still it is same I did it.Should I add a method to fill?Other thinds are same,I have a values on my table but I can not see on my form.Is there be a another reason?

still it is same I did it.Should I add a method to fill?Other thinds are same,I have a values on my table but I can not see on my form.Is there be a another reason?

I figured out thank you for your helps