Flowfields and fields of data type option displays incorrect in report

Hello,

I have made a table similar to Permission ( table 2000000005) which I call TempPermission. I loop through the Permission table (1. Data Item), and write data to the TempPermission table. When I reach the next Data Item, which is a Integer System Table (2. Data Item), I want to display my data from TempPermission. I refer to the TempPermission fields in the Integer Data Item section (ex. TempPermission.“Role ID”).

Some of the fields are displayed correctly (Role Id and Object Id), but not Role Name and Object Name which are flowfields with a Lookup CalcFormula. The fields are blanc. The fields of data type option displays 0 or 1 instead of the option values.

If I move the output to another section, this problem does not accour. The data is correctly stores in the TempPermissin table.

Does anyone know hove I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

/petan

I have tried, but with no luck. And it dosn´t explain why there is a problem with the option fields.

You said that the problem doesn’t occur if you move the fields into an other section. Which section?

You said you are processing your temporary table through a dataitem based upon Integer table. How do you access the temp table?

If I move it into the body of the Permission section the problem doesn´t occur.

I acces the TempPermission table by typing TempPermission.FieldName in the Source Expression of the Text Box.

That way you make reference to TempPermission table, but how do you make sure that you have a TempPermission record in memory when you need it?

The TextBox belongs to a section of which dataitem? Integer? and how the Integer record is related to a TempPermission record?

I solved the problem by using the format function on the SourceExpr - like this: FORMAT(TempPermission.“Objekt Id”)

In newer versions of Navision there is also an “automatic” calculation of flowfields in reports and dataports (may be XMLports, too) if they are used in a section’s textbox or as dataport fields, respectively (but only if the source expression is simply the field itself and not an expression containing the field…)