Deposit Slip Cancellation

Hi,

I have created one deposit slip with multiple Checks. and when i want to cancel one of those cheques and process it through Deposit Cancellation Form I get one error that “A transaction with a reference to voucher … and deposti Number … does not exist.”

But if i don’t process it through deposit cancellation form i can cancel straight forward.

Is there any issue in set up or the way I am doing this function.

Thanks in advance to all of your for your noble attempt to resolve issues.

Hi Raju,

Did you solve your problem?

NO, any solution do u have?

I am also facing this problem, is this a bug of some sort?

This error happens if you try to reverse a deposit slip containing multiple vouchers. In technet, it specifically says:

1. Click Cash and bank management > Common > Deposit slips.

2. Select the single payment to cancel.

3. Tip

When you cancel a deposit slip payment, the single payment is canceled, not the whole deposit slip.

4. Click Cancel payment.

5. Enter the date, and select a reason for the cancellation. If your organization uses the Deposit slip payment cancellations journal for reviews, you must also select a journal name.

6. Click OK to post the cancellation or send the cancellation for review, depending on the method that your organization uses.

-What if my deposit slip contains multiple voucher lines? It keeps throwing this error and can’t proceed with the reversal. What will be the process for this?