CONSISTENT ERROR in pre payment journal

hi

when i am posting prepayement invoice for sales orde i am getting the following CONSISTENT error

the transaction cannot completed because it will cause inconsistencies in G/L Entry Table

moved from EndUser forum

If you receive THIS message, it means you should contact your Partner to investigate the problem, because it appears as last warning, an can be caused only by iliterate mods or bugs in localization (which is the same), as standart NAV simply can not post unbalanced entries.

If you get this message repeatedly, that means the underlying problem is serious and you shoud ASAP contact your Partner.

hi

i am navision developer

when i am posting my sales prepayment i am getting the follwing error …

the transaction cannot be completed because it wil cause inconsistencies in g/l entry table

check where and how the consistent function is used in the transaction to find the reason for the error

contact your system manager if you need assistance.

parts of the program mark tables as inconsistent during very comprehensive task,such as posting . this prevents data from being updated incorrectly

How could I guess it if you post in End User Forum questions of THIS type? [;)]

As a programmer you have all necessary tools and access to objects to be able to trace out the reason of such message, which definitely is bad coding.

Has someone modified anything in any involved object? If not, check differences between W1 and IN localized versions of objects in question - I’ve heard here on forum, that for unknown reasons IN localization is rather problematic - your fellow countrymen rather regularily report different problems, which turn out to be sideefects of IN localisation.