Com Connector problem

hi to all, 1) I have register the axapta Com dll in the Componentservice. I know that this was correctly done. I also see it in the registry. 2) i have created an asp file with this source code about creat an axapta com connection object and the output of the fild eith the id=45: <% Set axa = Server.CreateObject("AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta") axa.Logon Set axaQuery = axa.CreateObject("Query") Set axaDataSource = axaQuery.Call("AddDataSource", 45) Set axaQueryRun = axa.CreateObject("QueryRun", axaQuery) Response.Write "<br>" While (axaQueryRun.Call("Next")) Set temp = axaQueryRun.Call("GetNo", 1) AccountNumber = temp.Field("CountryId") Name = temp.Field("Name") Address = temp.Field("TaxCode") Phone = temp.Field("AddrFormat") Fax = temp.Field("Type") Response.Write AccountNumber Response.Write Name Response.Write Address Response.Write Phone Response.Write Fax Wend axa.Logoff Response.Write "<br>Logged <b>off</b>" Set axa = Nothing %> 3)My Problem is that it works only once! after my first call with the internet explorer, i have to shutdown the Component in the Componentservice, because if i want to refresh the script it has only the output ‘Logged off’ (–> Because of my script). after the shutdown it works again only once. i hope anyone is able to help me! THX BigDaddy

Hi, I think the problem occurs because of the default behaviour of ASP vis-a-vis with Internet Explorer. Please add the following code on top of your ASP page - <% NCache = “private, no-cache, must-revalidate” Response.ExpiresAbsolute = #2001-01-01# Response.AddHeader “pragma”, “no-cache” Response.AddHeader “cache-control”, NCache %> As you may be aware, ASP Response Object is used to send output to the user from the server. The above code basically modifies default behaviour of its property and method and thereby stops ASP pages from caching. Hope this helps. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

Thanks for your help, but it is still not working. greetz

Hi, Then I guess IIS web server is doing the caching. If you are using ver 6.0, then please refer to this article - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/webapp/iis/remstorg.mspx#XSLTsection128121120120 If you are using earlier version of IIS, then go to IIS admin interface and carry out the following - - uncheck ‘Cache ISAPI Applications’ - click apply - upload the new file and - turn the setting back on Hope this helps, Harish Mohanbabu

The user used in the Configuration com connector is using should have the same company accoun in Axapta user setup. Other wise Com connector will loose the company. BR, Vlad.