call Message into Onvalidate trigger of form54

I have a problem with Onvalidate trigger of textbox Quantity (it do the same thing on the other textbox) on subform 54. I wrote: >>>> NewNumber := ROUND(Quantity,1,’<’); // control integer number IF NewNumber <> Quantity THEN MESSAGE(‘Error’); <<<< NewNumber is decimal and i have to control if the quantity is integer. After message the program doesn’t keep the new value in the textbox. Only if i move cursor into new record then it’s ok. What??? i’m a newbie and i’m crazing!!![xx(][xx(][xx(] Thanks.

Apparently it happens in Navision 3.70 and not in Navision 3.60…

make sure that you have installed hotfix 10. There was some rollback-error that has been introduced with HF5 and is corrected in HF 10 Maybe that solved your problem.

See HotFix#10: Errors fixed P1) Discard of Record Changes After Warning Message Error After correcting the problem with the internal error message “Error 1355 in Module 19” in hotfix 5, a new problem occurred. When modifying a record resulted in a warning message box appearing, the modification was discarded. This has been corrected Service System reference: HQ-966-726-BPVS