Block Credit memo for a customers

Block Credit memo for a customers

can any one help me please

Balu, what do you expect form us? Write all your code?

You have entered 4 times almost the same issue with little to none specifications. We’re glad to help, but were not doing your job with all repsect.

I guess these are training assignments… [I]

exactly your guess is correct

Are these assignments for us or to you?

Please explore something your self and let us know what you tried…

sry for giving to you because we have trained for one month exactly,we are the beginers in navision,we are trying but we are not getting the exact result,that is the reason we are taking help from your side

Can you tell us what did you try for above problem?

Hi Balu, Mahesh, Pressi/ Prasamsa etc.

I don’t really know and it doesn’t really matter if you are one person or two or three persons working in the same company (and all writing questions the exact same way).

The Dynamics User Group is a member community where the members help each other. But we are not here to answer your certification/test question or training assignments. If we answer all your questions then you’ll never learn anything! Neither are we here to do your work! Over the last weeks your accounts (all from the same IP in Hyderabad in India) have asked over such online questions that you obvious have NO IDEA what mean

From now on please answer Mohana’s question in ALL YOUR POSTS: What did YOU do to try to solve your problem?

So when you ask a question, which you’re welcome to do (but please use only one account if you are one person), start by lining up the question, which I already asked you before: WHAT, WHY, WHEN and WHERE? So what are you trying to do and why and when. What did you try to do already? What problem are you having? Where are you getting the error (area in system, product, version, country etc.?

And finally after someone answered your questions, then you should be able to tell the person who spend his or her spare time helping you, if the answer helped you and if your problem has been solved.

I know if your questions are really not your problems, but just some training assignments, that you will not be able to say which was the right answer and which helped you. But then you should not ask!

You REAL ISSUES are very welcome!

If you’re not going to follow the above “friendly” advises, then I’m going to ban your accounts and IP address from login into the website.

Hi Erik,

we all from same organisation.we are freshers in our team very new to navision.they give some assignments and time is very less…so we have to do that in time.

thats way directly asking u to gain basic idea…only iam asking a basic idea.sorry for troubling u all.actual we dont knw about this group rules.real iam sorry we will try

and get back to u if any issues are there.

i am sorry to one and all,

i am wasting your valuble time,any how i dont know the rules and regulations of this website.

i am going through the assignments what the senior mentors had given,but when i am not getting the solution to the question,at that time i am posting that question to you.if any one had faced any problems with my behaviour i am really sorry to one and all…

please excuse me

your’s balu