AX 2009 Deploying reports error (SSRS 2008)

Hi All

Iam facing a very annoying issue here :

In our production environmet this error appeared when trying to deploy some reports (default reports like legerSRS) into AX 2009

we have SSRS 2008 and there are some deployed reports and working fine

Error: Deployment failed unexpectedly with the message:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The report definition is not valid. Details: Deserialization failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line 955, position 30.
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005Impl.CreateReport(String Report, String Parent, Boolean Overwrite, Byte[] Definition, Property[] Properties, Warning[]& Warnings)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005.CreateReport(String Report, String Parent, Boolean Overwrite, Byte[] Definition, Property[] Properties, Warning[]& Warnings)
See the log file for further details.
Deployment failed with the following exception:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The report definition is not valid. Details: Deserialization failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line 955, position 30.
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005Impl.CreateReport(String Report, String Parent, Boolean Overwrite, Byte[] Definition, Property[] Properties, Warning[]& Warnings)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005.CreateReport(String Report, String Parent, Boolean Overwrite, Byte[] Definition, Property[] Properties, Warning[]& Warnings)

About the environment

1- AX 2009 updated with SP1 & Rollup 6

2- the SSRS is configure - has a URL & Database , Etc) and there some of default reports deployed and working

3- reports are deployed from AX deployment tool

consider that when deploying BankSRS report libraries it works fine but other libraries like LedgerSRS & ledger it bring this error message

and when i try to deploy from AOT it shows this Error Message

“Error executing code: SysReportLibraryExport (object) has no valid runable code in method ‘new’.”

and I’ve Compiled this class it shows no error or warnings

finaly

i’ve reinstalled the reporting extensions and still same errors on deployment tool and AOT but in the instllation it installes sql 2005 analysys services ADOMD !! considering that i’ve SQL2008 ONLY on the server ??

the same happens when trying to install analysys extension and it fails with similar error

i think that ax is wrongly trying to use SQL2005 insted of 2008