asking about granule...

hai all… if I want to allow users to change protected table, what granule should I have?

is it only granule 7300 (Solution develeper) ??

and what is the difference between granule Solution developer 630 and solution developer 7300?

thanks for your answer…

By change I assume you mean design?

Read about it here:

ok… thanks david

i assume that i should have granule 7300 solution developer if i want to modify protected tables

There is a license pre-requisite for the 7300 solution developer granule, which is the 7200 granule, application builder.

Sorry, you will need them both.

ok… thanks krypton

Sorry Stan,

that is actually written in the article, but its not to clear. I guess I need to clean it up a bit to mae it more readable.