Approval Hirarchy based on the amount

Hi experts,

Approval Process are two ways.

1. That purchase order should approve by every manaer with out Dependent on the amount - This process i configured and working fine.

2. based on the Purchase order amount only concern persons has to approve .- I tried this process but i could not get the solution

I am explaining the second process here.

Purchase Agent will create the purchase order.

a) Purchase order Amount = 10000 - then Manager A has to Approve.( No further approval required and document approval is over)

b) Purchase order Amount = 20000 - then Manager A & Manager B both has to approve (No furhere approval required and document approval is over)

c) Purchase order Amount = 30000 - then Manager A & Manager B & Manager c Has to approve ( No further approval required and Document approval is over)

d) Purchase order Amount = 4000 then Manager A & Manager B & Manager C & Manager D has to approve ( No further approval Required and Document approval is over)

So system should create the approval entries based on the amounts to concern persons.( not to all )

How to configure this above process in navision .

Throw some light on this.

Hi lally

We perform something like his. it was Time Entry (after employee’s jobs) Approval by different manager and approve by TOP at the end.

1. create a field Status [option]: Draft (after Agent create order), Approved (after Manager A-Z check it and approve)
  2. add functional which check code after approval by each manager and after last manager it should be posted (as I understand). It is a simple array with [0 0 1] there it is checking by each manager and some IF…THEN to create line for necessary person.

please \w me if you need more information.

Thanks Sergey,

The scenerio what u explaining is part of customization.

with out doing any customization In navision 2009 SP1 has standard functionality which i am working.

I am looking for that.

I tried many ways about the scenerio what i explained above.

i did not get the solution , so i am expecting the reply from experts.

Is that ot achived by entering Purchase Amount Approval Limit for the User ID of the managers. Enter relevant amount o that field for User IDs of managers.

I done the setup , what you explained , but still system is sending the request to all approvers.

It is not sending the approval request what i explained in the above example.

So experts throw some help about this.[:(]

Experts throw some help about this …