AGED ACCOUNT RECIVABLE REPORT PROPLEM

Hi guys when i open aged account receivable report (ID:120)in Cronus version of dynamic nav it display error say

“the date formula’-’ should include number” what this problem i need to open report and preview but this message display when i make preview how i solve this problem

thanks

What did you enter in Period Length field of Options?

Hi boss[:@],

There is an option called debugger in your Nav try to make use of it. Keep the Active ticked and try to run the report[:(]. You will understand wht you left blank.

Any way the period length is blank in your case. Please try to understand wht is the logic of the report. According to the date you are given(Aged As of) this you call as the ending date, according to the period you are giving it will calculate a date formula [EVALUATE(PeriodLength2,’-’ + FORMAT(PeriodLength)); ] from which it will calculate the entries back word. So please try your self first you can be proud of your self afterwards…[;)]

Thanks guys i solve the proplem

What is the solution please?

It can help others…

Sorry but I have to say it. This not really a very good answer to give someone who asks a question in the “Beginners” forum. Unless you are an NAV developer or very experienced end-user who also does his own customizations, then I would never recommend anyone to use the debugger in NAV. That’s not beginner stuff!

In the beginner forum anyone can ask anything without feeling that someone else talks down to them. Not very polite to do so.

And who’es the boss?

Dear Erik,

My Mistake. But i am against your idea. The debugger is not an experts tool. It will help an amateur to learn more how his code is working what are the variable getting triggered …Etc

Where you can tell the code coverage as an exports tool.

I dont believe myself as an expert. must work your self in order to learn more. [;)]

I am also getting the same error is there anybody can give me the solution
Thanks