Add field in choose columns on RTC Client.

Hi,

there is sales order form on which i want to add extra field in choose columns from the other table.how i do this please help.

Thank you.

You can only add fields which are in the same table. You cannot add fields from ex. the item table, unless you first create them in the sales line table. Or you can create the fields as “variables” on the page and update these variables when you open the page. But I wouldn’t recommend doing this.

So please explain exactly what it is you want to do and why? Is this a requirement from an end-user or are you just learning NAV?

And always remember to write which version your question is about, not just RTC client (although that helps a lot).

i used NAV 2009 R2 and its end user requirement.

i want to add net weight field in choose columns which is in other table.how it possible please help.

Hi

• Do you want to add the field in Sales Header form ? or in Sales Line Form ?
  • If in header the please check the field which you wants to add is available in table 36, If in sales Line then please check the field which you wants to add is available in table 37
  • if you wants to add the field from outside from these two tables (36,37) then you need to do some work around .

Thanks

Marshal. J

Check whether Net Weight field is available in sales line table (37), its available in standard table field ID 35

Check whether the field is added in Sales Order Subform Page 46

if not, add the field in Sales Order Subform and try…

Net weight field is in sales line table and in choose columns showing the sales Header field, i want to add Net Weight field in choose columns which showing the sales Header field.it means choose columns contain the field from the multiple table.

I didnt see Net Weight field in Sales Header level.

Is it a customization?

You have added field in Sales Header table or Sales Order Page? and you want to show the same field value in Lines also?

how we do customization of field from one table to other table.i want to add field from sales line table to on page which contain the sales header table field.

You should be clear on what is your requirement.

Please try to explain the question properly.

There is one page called sales order on which all field are taken from sales header table.

my requirement is that i want to add Extra field on this page from sales line table.

then how this will done.

and the question is why?

What if you have more sales lines with different value in lines?

value should be shown from sales lines or user can select seperatly?