How to add the field in the table in Business Central i.e. I want to add field of Bank Account in the table of Sales Header.
Extend the sales header page tabele and the field you wanted. Then add the field in the page also may be sales quotes, sales order where you wanna see it.
To add a field to the Sales Header table in Business Central:
- Go to the Search bar and type “Table” and select “Table” from the dropdown menu.
- In the Table List, locate and select the “Sales Header” table.
- Click on the “Design” button at the top of the window.
- In the Table Designer window, locate the last row and add a new row.
- In the “ID” field of the new row, enter a unique ID for the field. This ID will be used to reference the field in other parts of the system.
- In the “Name” field of the new row, enter a name for the new field, such as “Bank Account”.
- In the “DataType” field, select the appropriate data type for the field, such as “Code”.
- If required, set any additional properties for the field, such as “Max. Length” or “OptionString”.
- Save the changes to the table.
After adding the field, you may also need to update any related pages or reports to include the new field.