ActiveX - Gantt chart - Axapta 3.0

Hi, I have a problem: when I logged in, Axapta inguire me about error: unable to create ActivX control, and next infolog: unable to call method on ActiveX. When I try use Gantt’s from Production\Production orders\Gantt Axapta inquire me ActiveX error. What should I check to know the ActiveX control is correctly installed or what I should install ? Regards Kris

Hi Kris, Have you tried running client application from CD in repair mode? This should install the particular file (vcgantt.ocx). Hopefully this should resolve the problem. If the problem still persists try registering the ocx manually by running ‘regsvr32 <dll path\name>’ from Start → Run. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

Hi Kris, which Axapta version and which OS version do you use? We had a similar prob. wit Ax. 2.5, / SP2 and Win2000 SP4. In our case the hhcrtl.ocx was the reason. We fixed it dirty (for some special reasons), but Hotfix 4 (for Ax. 2.5 ) should solve it too… Pirmin

Hi Harish, thank You for solution of my problem. Gannt’s chart is working correct,now. Regards, Kris