workflow error-user group could not be found

Hi I created a workflow and when I check the history of my PR, it says that the user group could not be found.

thnaks for those who would help

What would be the possbile problem in my set up for this workflow?

There might be a problem in your workflow configuration. Re-check it…

Hi Kranthi,

I am quite sure that i did not miss anything with my workflow configuration. The problem is that when I try to choose batch group, the field is disabled but when I validate the workflow configuration website, it is successful.

Hi,

If you look under Basic > Inquiries > Batch job, most likely you will see two Batch processes for Workflow. These batch jobs gets created when the Workflow Infrastructure Configuration Wizard is run without specifying a Batch server. Therefore if you prefer, you may leave them as it is. But on the other hand, if you want to specify a Batch server for Workflow, you may try the following -

1. Set up a Batch group under Administration > Setup > Batch groups

2. Under Basic > Inquiries, you may see two batch jobs - Workflow message processing and Workflow due date expirations. You may delete these existing tasks.

3. Now run the Workflow infrastructure configuration wizard and specify the Batch group created under step 1 and complete the Wizard.

it works!