While invoicing the purchase order invent trans table when it will updated with invoice id.

Hi Guys,

Am not able to find exactly at what time invent trans table is updated with invoice id while invoicing the Purchase Order. in Ax2012FP.

Actually i was created one customized table it has some items with amount.

Actual my requirement is Which purch orders are invoiced.If invoiced purch order item is available in my customized table those invoice lines i need to adjust amount in invent trans table of cost amount adjustment field.

You can right click on the field and select cross-reference > used by. Then filter to only show code that perform write operations. Now you have to check all the results and find the correct one by logic or simply set breakpoints and execute the process again.

Another approach would be to set a breakpoint in th update() method of the InventTrans table and check if the field you are looking for has a value. At one Point it will and you can debug the code that comes before the update (use the call stack ; it’s best to add the field to the watch list in Debugger to easiely see when the value changes)