Welcome to Discourse

Welcome to the new and improved dynamicsuser.net forums! If you previously had an account, click “Sign up” in the upper right, click “Sign up” in the second window, and then create your account using the same email address you used on the old dynamicsuser.net site. Your posts history will come back from before. If you have problems or questions, email info@dynamicsuser.net for assistance! If you didn’t have an account, welcome! After signing up, add yourself to a group by clicking the “Groups” item in the navigation pane next to your initials in the upper right of the screen.

Want to create a post? Make sure you’re signed up. Then, go to the groups in the upper right hand corner navigation pane and join the group you’re interested in. Once you’re in the group, you can post!

1 Like

Hello Team!
This is terrible… I’ve just come back to the DynamicsUser.net site to realize the complete platform revamp… Not that I’m against the changes and progress… but jeez… the theme that is selected is terrible. When opening the page, a topic briefly shows high contrast and then fades away into a light-grey on white background !! I’ve tried to change the color settings in the preferences, but that only affects the Editor in Discourse… not the page display where the topics are posted.
Without select the text in the page to highlight it, it’s impossible to read.

Am I the only one experiencing this ? I tried both Chrome & Edge, same result.

1 Like

all feedback is good feedback.

we’re working on updating the color schemes. for the time being, though, i’ve enabled the default dark mode theme as “Default”. to use it, click your profile badge in the upper right corner, click the little person icon, click “preferences” and then click the “interface menu”. next, change the “Theme” to “Default” and click "save changes. That might make things better for you in the mean time.

Thank you Jacob,
For now this did the trick, at least the text is readable across the board on all pages.
Looking forward to get more themes to try out.

1 Like

How do I sign up to get daily or weekly “digest” emails of posts in the Business Central group?

I see the notification “bell” icon in the upper right, but it isn’t clear how or when those notifications are delivered.

What does “watching” mean and what does “notified” mean?