Web programming

Hi I have a little problem, and I think this problem is quite easy to solve :wink: Well, I have to do an easy Web form with a 3-4 fields, and one button [:I] Is it easy ? [:D] I think it is easy :wink: I’m quite experienced in Axapta programming, but I’ve never done any Web Form/site in Axapta [:I] A found something names Web in AOT. Tehere are Web Forms tree. Is it there ? I made some easy form, and…well and nothing [xx(] I don’t know how can I start this form, and I don’t know is this good place to make Web Site[V] I found in Axapta help something looking like easy Web editor, it looks similar to Microsoft Word, where I can easy move fields and buttons, but I don’t know where it is in Axapta, there are no hint in help. I red X++Adv Masterdoc.pdf and Xpp_adv_Student guide .doc and I didn’t find any information about it. I know that problem is very easy, so if someone of us have a 5 minutes of free time, so don’t hasitate to answer [:D] And I’m sorry for my english :wink:

You should start with looking at a SimpleWebApplication project(its under shared projects). Also there is some documentation on it in the Developer’s Guid. Hope that helps!

quote:

You should start with looking at a SimpleWebApplication project(its under shared projects). Also there is some documentation on it in the Developer’s Guid.
Originally posted by vmichnik - 2005 Mar 01 : 18:06:39

Thanks a lot [:)][Yeah!]