Use work center absence & Planned (Firm planned /Released) production orders.

Hi Experts,

I use dynamics NAV 2009 R2, I raise this question regarding manufacturing module.

I create a firm planned order from planning worksheet.

When consider routing lines, one work center (WC-A ) its start production 8.00AM to 11.00AM.

But production manager identified labor deficit WC-A can start 9.00AM.

He record that absence in to work center card (Work center–>Planning–>Absence–> Date= 01/01/2013 Start time=8.00AM End time=9.00AM–> Absence–>Update)

Then planner refresh & re-plan the firm planned order but there is no changes. :frowning:

Can anybody tell us what is the mistake which we did here ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You would need to change the calendar capacity, not an absence registration I believe, depending if you are finite or infinite scheduled.

Hi dear,

Thanks for the reply,

What i realized after this post,

Its happening because of capacity constrained resource (CCR) table. If you select WC (work center) in CCR table with 100% system won’t check WC absence. if not it will check absence.

Is there are any setup to use both function together. Because my client need both functions . :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

You would need to get a developer to explain the logic, but I do not believe it will do what you want, not sure on the 100% element, if it verifies a future absence I would expect it whether the 100% is 100% or not.