Unit Conversion on Item Group Line Discounts

Hi all

I have an issue that I can seem to get a workaround for in F&O. I currently sell an item that is sold in two units of measure, one in tonnes and the other in 25kg’s. This has been setup as a standard unit conversion of 1 to 40 and 40 to 1. I have no issues setting up trade agreements at table level for this item and the system looks to convert these TA’s in both sales orders and POS correctly. The issue comes when I try to setup a trade agreement for an item group, which appears to default to the tonne unit of measure. So for example, if I have a discount in against my item group at £30 because this is the discount want to to take away from the tonne price, when I change the unit to 25Kg on a sales order, it doesn’t then convert that £30 to £0.75 as I would expect. Instead, it tries to take the £30 off the 25Kg unit price, resulting in a negative net price.

D365 F&O doesn’t seem to allow me to allocate any unit of measure against an item group trade agreement (product code type Group), like table does. I am obviously wrong in my assumptions that the unit conversion would have automatically divided this discount down.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance