Unable to select Expense type categories in Free Text Invoice Form in AX 2012 R2 CU6

Hi All,

Could you please help me in this issue :)###
In the free text invoice form → line details → project (Fast tab) , the field Category is only display the FEES TYPE categories,
Does anyone have an idea, if this is a default functionality related to projects on free text invoices ? OR Is there any missing step or setup i have to do in order to display other categories’ types such as expenses.Noting that i have checked the box related to expenses purposes in Both Shared categories , and project categories forms.

Thanks In Advance,

Razan

Yes the lookup shows only the Fee(Revenue) type categories in free text invoice lines.

Yes the lookup shows only the Fee(Revenue) type categories in free text invoice lines.

I dont see the project (Fast tab under line details) under the free text invoice form

under line details i am having only general, reason,foreign trades, financial dimesnion

The project fields on Free text invoice are driven by a parameter. Look at AR parameters (under project tab).

Hi Razan,

To me it makes much sense that only the fee categories show up as you should not want to post project related expenses/hours/item transactions via the free text invoice forms.

Ludwig

Could you please explain your Point of View in more details ?[:)]

Thank u

Could you please explain your Point of View in more details ?[:)]

Thank u