Trace During Creation of WMSOrderTrans Table

Hi,

I create Picking List from From SalesEditLines and I want to change InventDimId, under certain circumstances, after creation of WMSOrderTrans table. I have put breakpoints to WmsOrderTrans and WMSOrders tables methods and in class WMSOrderCreate but code do not break. Also in the code of Form SalesEditLines WMSOrderTrans table or class do not mentioned anywhere… Any help would be vey valuable.

Hi John,

I have a couple of questions for you:

1. What methods in WMSOrderTrans/WMSOrders tables did you put the method?
  • If it is supposed to be on creation I imagine you would want to put the breakpoint on the init() method
  1. When you click the button on SalesEditLines to create the picking list, can you see what that is calling in the debugger?
  • Sometimes that calls a menu item or something else that is responsible for calling a class that links to WMSOrderCreate.
  1. Is your user enabled to use the debugger on this machine?

Thanks,

JT

Hi,

I had to uncheck Execute business operations in CIL in User’s options, in order to use debug.

My scope is to use in Picking List Items according to oldest Serial/Batch Number(InventDim table). So I want to update wmsOrdertrans.InventDimId accoriding to my cretiria. I think that method addInventTransReservations in table WmsOrder is what I need.

Thanks,

You can debug CIL, but you have to use a debugger for CIL, not the debugger for X++. X++ and CIL use two completely different runtime environments, so you need different debuggers too.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your answer.

I want to create picking list according to Item LOT Production Date.

Do you know which class should I modify in order to join InventDim with InventBatch table, sorting by prodDate?

Thanks,

Hi,

I found the solution. Class is InventUpd_Reservation, method updateReserveMore.

Thanks,