Sales Order using Web Service Integration Error

Hi,

I am Kishor, beginner for Dynamics NAV. I want to convert Web Sales Order to Nav Sales Order using NAV Web Services for our client. I have added other objects into NAV using Page WS, not an issue. But Sales Order is giving error. I could not understand how to tackle this situation. I developed a Application in C# (.net) which is consuming page web services. Exception Details are below:

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services attempted to issue a client callback to show a confirmation dialog box: Do you want to update the exchange rate? (Table 36 Sales Header). Client callbacks are not supported on Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services.

Thanks in advance for any help to tackle this exception and helping me to achieve the objective.

–Kishore

Welcome to DUG!!!

Following link might help you

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg502485.aspx

Thanks Amol for quick reply.

I am understanding the problem here from the exception details that some user interaction is required to update sales order, like update of exchange rate is required with a dialogue box in this case.

But my problem is I am using default base sales order page as web service, how can I use this web service without any user interaction exception.

I need to use web service automatically.

With Regards

Kishore

I think you can not because you need to use NAV exception every time and publish that .