Reports doesn't open inside AX

Reports does not work at all inside AX. But they work perfectly from SSRS URL, When i click on ok button after passing paramter value in contract then windows is closed and nothing else happen.Kindly suggest me what to do?

i checked SystemAdministration/Setup/Business intelligence/Reporting Services/ Report Servers

and Reporting Services Configuration Manager both have same Report Manager URL and Web services URL.

when you are clicking on validate in SystemAdministration/Setup/Business intelligence/Reporting Services/ Report Servers

what is the info message?

Do you see any error message? Do you even see the report viewer?

when i clicking on validate in SystemAdministration/Setup/Business intelligence/Reporting Services/ Report Servers, it shows like - Testing reporting connection ( Dynamic AX - Success ).

If you don’t see anything, then add a break point \Forms\SrsReportViewer\Methods\run and see.
Do you have any add-on’s related to printing?

no any error message are shown. when i open a report using SSRS url from a browser then report working properly and it shows the data.

i am adding a breakpoint in Forms\SrsReportViewer\Methods\run - but debugger not working when i open a report.

can you check ‘print spooler’ service is running or not. there is one discussion on the same issue which you are facing

community.dynamics.com/…/151486

ok thanx … i will go through this link … then inform you.