Reporting or List of Purchase Orders needing action

Hello…I’m still very new to NAV. I would like to see if there is a report or listing which shows all purchase orders that have not been invoiced against and/or not totally received upon. For example, if I go into Purchase>Orders and then drill into a list of POs, this list shows all purchase orders that are not invoiced, or not fully received, or pending approval, etc. The “Status” field on the Purchase Order header is not a field that I can include to use as a “filter”. Any suggestions???

Thank you…

You can add this field to PO List Form, but that would not help you - Status=Released simply locks PO for editing (almost - as some [:)] fields remain editable), and, you can always “reopen” the PO.

PO List is built on PO Header only, it does not know anything about lines. Info about invoicing/reciept is in Lines, besides, you may have partially invoiced/recieved lines, so actually EVERY PO still in this list “requests attention”.

As soon as PO is completed in all aspects, it would “disappear” from PO List and show up in “Posted” lists under History.

Thanks for the info…sorry that I didn’t respond sooner…