Report from proforma button

Hi Guys,

Need ur help …

I hav two reports ,i need to open those reports one from posting invoice and the another from proforma invoice …i replaced the standard report in printjournal() of custinvoiceJournal ,by that i am getting the same report in posting button and proforma button…but i want to change the report only in proforma …i am not getting this…plz can anybody help me on this …it will be more helpful to me …thanks in advance

try this

if (this.isProforma())
{
salesInvoiceMenu = new MenuFunction(menuitemoutputstr(ProformaReport),MenuItemType::Output);///replace it with your menu item
}
else
{
salesInvoiceMenu = new MenuFunction(menuitemoutputstr(SalesInvoice),MenuItemType::Output);
}

Hi Kranti,

Thanks for ur help…its working …can u help me on my another issue i.e which i already posted

I hav created one JournalNum in the salesTable , and i placed one action menuitem in the salesOrder form…from that i am trying to open Journal lines form by relating with journalnum…if i take the formRun as ‘ledgerJournalTable’…it is opening fine…when i take as linesForm directly its not opening…bcoz its is taking the buffer as element from engine…As i am fresher i am not getting …Please help me on this

Thanks alot