RecordLink

Hi,

I need to create by C/AL Code some Notes in RecordLink Table. I already create a test routine and it works fine, but when I see this notes on “My Notifications”, it do not jump to correct record, but only to the first record of the table.

I have find the cause, but I need some help to solve my problem:

I use this test code:

NewID := GLAccount.ADDLINK(‘dynamicsnav://prototipo:7046/prototipo/RES, S.A./runpage?page=17&mode=Edit’,‘Test’);

But if I create a note form standard funcionalities like a end-user, it creates the URL1 like:

dynamicsnav://prototipo:7046/prototipo/RES, S.A./runpage?page=17&personalization=17&bookmark=224;DwAAAAAtMTEx&mode=Edit

And the ‘DwAAAAAtMTEx’ is the key to open a specific record. How can I calculate this ‘Key’?

I appreciate some help, and sorry for my bad english…

You could try this:

RecRef.GETTABLE(RecordLinkVar); // Given that the RecordLinkVar contains the Record you want to focus

Bookmark := FORMAT(RecRef.RECORDID,0,10); // The 10 should format in Base64 which is the format of the bookmark.

Hi, this bookmark code works fine when I run in Nav 2009 RTC, in classic it doesn’t work, but I now need to run my code from NAS, and it run Nav codeunits like Nav Classic and it does not make the bookmark correctly too.

Is there another way to create the bookmark from Nav classic?