I have this error after trying to open my report (composed of a report and subreport):
Pre-Processed RecId parameter not found. Cannot process report. Indicates a development error.
(S)\Classes\Info\add - line 100
(S)\Classes\Global\error - line 3
(S)\Classes\SrsReportProviderQueryBuilder\getCreatedTransactionId - line 15
(S)\Classes\SrsReportProviderQueryBuilder\addPreProcessingId - line 18
(S)\Classes\SrsReportProviderQueryBuilder\getQuery - line 45
I found a document saying that i shoulf refresh the two datasets and compile my data provider class, which i did , but still the same error message.
Thank you for your help and suggestions