Posting - Codeunits 90 and 91

I am attempting to write a little job to send a list of POs through codeunit 90 (Purch.-Post) in Attain 3.01. I am stuck on the following issue that I can’t figure out: In Codeunit 90, in the OnRun() trigger, about 20 lines in, the code determines whether to ship, invoice, or receive. It does this by assigning a True or False value to what are apparently variables called (intuitively!), Ship, Invoice, and Receive. Further, if the Document Type is Order, it evidently gets the values for Receive and Invoice from Codeunit 91 (Purch.-Post Yes/No). What I can’t figure out is, what are these variables? I can’t find them in Globals for either codeunit or in Locals for the triggers in which they’re mentioned. Since I don’t know how to create or handle them I am unable to pass them to Codeunit 90 from my little job and I hit the error code showing Text025. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Chandler

Invoice, Receive and Ship are fields in the Purchase Header Table. Since CU’s 90/91 are based on this Table, there is no need to reference them as PurchHeader.Invoice, etc.

AHA! I knew I’d feel like an idiot. Thanks very much Nelson. Chandler