One time address use during API

Hello,
I want to identify that a Sales Order address is a ‘one time address’ during a data migration exercise using the API to insert data. This is so that the customer address is not used on the imported Sales Order. I can see how this may be possible via the client but can’t replicate that via the API.
Any ideas on which entities I need to use (SalesOrderHeaderV2?) and which field I need to use in order to achieve my goal?
Cheers,
Mike

Please tell us how you determine it via GUI, so we don’t have to do the same analysis again.
You’ll have a better chance to get an answer if you make it easier for people willing to help you.

Hi Martin,
That’s part of the problem as I know how to add a ‘one time’ address to a Sales Order but I can’t find any discrete field to indicate that it is a ‘one time’ address once it’s been saved. The only way I know how to guess that it is a ‘one time’ address is that it is different from any of the Customer Delivery addresses.
To set a ‘one time’ address I would press the ‘+’ symbol next to the Sales Order Header address list:
That enables a side bar in which there is a toggle to indicate a ‘One-time’ address (can’t add second image at the moment).

I think I may have found an answer to my original question though as I have noticed a field in the SalesOrderHeaderV2 entity named “ISDELIVERYADDRESSORDERSPECIFIC”. I intend to do some testing with this field to see if it’ll allow me to create a new Sales Order Header with a different address to the Customer.