One small doubt in ax 2009

Hi,

If there is more than 1 record in the form and we are selecting the only one record in the check box but while clicking the button all the remaining records also get selected.But only one record should be marked in that check box. Can anybody help me to resolve this.

Rather use an edit method(assigning it to check box). Have a look at the planned order form…

Can you just tell me where is that planned order form.

Hi,

I saw the planned order form.But if we assign the edit method to that check box it is not allowing to select that check box.Then how can i click the button in that form without selecting the check box.

Can anybody help me.

Hello,

Please make sure that, DataSource and datafield property of checkbox is assgined properly.

Hi,

It is a unbound control(that is which isnot datasource field)

For simple understanding you can look into VendOpenTrans form(Open it from AP → Vendor details → Functions → Open transaction editing). Try to find out what is happening when the Mark Payment button is clicked in the form.

Unbound control ma not work in the grid, because grd itself is bound control. What is your exact requirement?

Hi,

I am having one master form in that one button is there.While i am clicking that button and creating the new record it will insert the unique field which is populated from the master form then again if i am inserting a another record in that it should not allow to create and save.But in my case it is throwing the error but when i close the form and open it then the blank record is there.Can anybody tell me how to resolve this.

Hi,

I am having one master form in that one button is there.While i am clicking that button and creating the new record it will insert the unique field which is populated from the master form then again if i am inserting a another record in that it should not allow to create and save.But in my case it is throwing the error but when i close the form and open it then the blank record is there.Can anybody tell me how to resolve this.

Are you able to solve your original post.

What you have done to stop this? Please elaborate…

Hi Ramya,

In the child form create a relation with the unique key you have. This will solve your first problem so when you click on the button the selected record

in the main form will be inserted. In the child form datasource property set create and delete to NO. So that the user will not be able to create a new record.

for the checkbox create a new field in the table type should be enum and in the form desig level create a checkbox control and in the properties of this control

specify the enum field which you had created previously and the datasource name.

Hope this would slove your issue…