Marking field on the planned orders form

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if this issue has already been discussed in this forum but I tried searching and couldn’t find anything. Ok this is the problem I’m faced with: Under Master planning >> Master planning Area >> Common Forms >> Planned orders >> Overview tab. When I select a record by ticking a checkbox from the Marking field and maybe just highlight or just select any record below or above it(without ticking it’s check box), and then clicking the Functions button. Both selected records will have a mark or a tick under the Marking field, even the one that I didn’t tick or check. Meaning, the other checkbox gets marked/checked automatically just by virtue of highlighting the record. How do I fix this ? Anyone with a solution please help, Thanks in advance.

This is by design. when you select a record or multple records and click functions, the records will be automatically marked.

The intension was, the record has been selected for doing any action(firm, split) that exists in functions.

Look into the clicked method of that menu button, for where this has been handled.

Hi Kranthi

Thanks alot for the feedback, you are absolutely correct in saying that this is per the design but I have been given a task of changing it in such a way that items that were not selected do not get picked up automatically as this leads to users making mistakes where they end up with, for example 3 items instead of 2 because the other one has been selected automatically. I have been working on this issue for a very long time but still can’t figure out where exactly this is happening.

This is how the clicked method has been overriden:

void clicked()
{
;
inventDim_ds.leaveRecord();
reqTrans_ds.leaveRecord();
reqPo_ds.leaveRecord();

reqTransForm.buttonFunctionsClickedPre();

super();
}

And it calls another method buttonFunctionsClickedPre() which is in the class called reqTransFormPO

void buttonFunctionsClickedPre()
{
;
this.markMultiMarked(true);

formRunObject.enableButtonsFunctionClicked();

if (mapReqTransMark.elements() == 1)
this.initMapReqTransMark(connull());

if (mapReqTransMark.elements())
formRun.redraw();
}

I tried making a number of changes without any luck and one of those changes I made was on this line: “this.markMultiMarked(true)” I changed the argument to false but the behaviour was still the same.

I just want it to pick only the items whose checkboxes have been selected/marked, a checkbox should not be automatically selected when I click the Functions button.