Multiple selection in RunBaseReport?

I’ve created an extended class from RunBaseReport and wondering if I could; 1. Make the parameter multiple selected (for instance, if parameter is Country, user can select multiple country) 2. Adjust layout of input screen. Now I have all parameters list in one long list. Thank you!

Hi temp_oct Have you tried to use the select button on the report dialog to set your filters? John

Thank you for your reply. Yes, however it doesn’t work in my case. I can select something using the select button but it doesn’t reflect the report output. I might did something wrong on my develepment since I have no idea how to access the criteria from the select button parameters. I wrote a class which extended from RunBaseReport. I have a temporary table as the source of data of the report. The criteria to create the temp table is built up from the dialog parameters (there is a method to populate the table before I fetch the data into the table). Please help :frowning:

Hi, For the selection range to work in your report you can use Querybuild data source,query build data range. you can use this in your fetch methos. This will work for the input ( more than one using comma or … ) in dialog field also. then it will work for your report. By the way i am still confused wht exactly you want. if you can describe little more, i may help you… Regards Amar