Miscellaneous charges in TO

Hi Team,

I am trying to create & post transfer order with miscellaneous charges.I know the process of transfer order how to create & post.

Now in this case i need to know the financial impact when u create TO & for miscellaneous charges & ledger entries as well in from warehouse or site & to warehouse.

For your info I am most bothered about miscellaneous charges entries.Could you pls guid me on the same.

Thanks,

Manju

are you working with “Stock transfer” in Indian localization?

Thanks for your prompt reply…

No Santosh, One of our client in middle east want to have a miscellaneous charges option while making transfer order.

My job is to test the financial impact after posting the TO whether the cost is allocated properly to the GLl account or not.

In general how does this impact like when we post transfer order along with miscellaneous charges.This option is not there in std AX 2012.for ur info we customized it.

Hope you understood my issue.Pls let me know if u still not understand.

Consider me i am new user for AX

Thanks,

Manju

Kindly help me on the same

Thanks for your prompt reply…

No Santosh, One of our client in middle east want to have a miscellaneous charges option while making transfer order.

My job is to test the financial impact after posting the TO whether the cost is allocated properly to the GLl account or not.

In general how does this impact like when we post transfer order along with miscellaneous charges.This option is not there in std AX 2012.for ur info we customized it.

Hope you understood my issue.Pls let me know if u still not understand.

Consider me i am new user for AX

Thanks,

Manju

It is only available with the Indian Localization configured correctly. If you have done this AND you want it then I would suggest you add a misc charge and post it to see the impact - you can see this from the voucher attached to the inventory transaction. You will of course need the Indian Localization manuals to configure it I guess.