Mandatory fields - previously (C/AL coding)

I’m trying to create a confirm message in a form (customer) that is presented when a user has created a new customer and didn’t fill in a specied field. The conform messega pops up but the form closes. Can anybody help me to find the right code?

If you want to use mandatory fields in Navision you should search this site for “mandatory”. There are solutions for it. Beware that it is not a common thing in Navision, normaly fields are checked when a user uses the record in e.g. a sales order or when trying to post.

Thanks for the advise…

Maybe you can change the topic description from C/AL Coding to something more descriptive. So people in the future can more easily Search the forum and find the answer to a similar question. Anyway… → “sombody removed my Mibuso link”

this is the 2nd time i’ve noticed this - but why are the links in my posts removed (by i don’t know) if it refers to mibuso? can’t we all just get along?[:X] maybe this one will stay http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=645 the funny thing is the link actually refered to an mbsonline post and was expanded on mibuso.