Make many Production order from Sale order at the same time

Dear all, I have this problem

I have 100 Sale order each day, now I want to make 100 Production order from 100 Sale order. Could I make 100 Production order from 100 Sale order at the same time?

Thanks, Regard

Yes deoending upon what you really mean.

What does it not do for you? Please give an example with your settings.

Yes,

I always make PrO from SO at the morning everyday, I have about 100 SO per day. So, I have to make 100 PrO per day. Now I don’t want to make 1 PrO from 1 SO. Now I want to choose 100 SO and make 100 PrO. It look like update status for many PrO.

Thanks

Why dont you use planning at the end of the day?

If I use Production order from master planning, I wouldn’t know which production order be made from which sale order.

There are 3 type planned order When I create a new planned orders.

So, if I want to know which production order be made from which sale order and make many production order from sale order, how can I do it?

Sorry if my english skill is not good.

Thanks, regards

Well if it is set to requirement it is linked anyway.

Why are there 3 planned order types? There are not as standard, what do you mean?

On planned orders function form in master planning module, when I create new plan, AX generate a form and there are 3 type on “planned order type” text box. There are production, transfer and purchase order. You mean that I have to create sale order in master planning?

I don’t know how to create. Maybe my license is not include these, right? My company use license standard. But when I view license information in Administration module, I see status of module master planning is OK.

Let’s ask me if you don’t know what I said? because my english skill is not good so much

thanks

Yes the planned order types depends upon how you replenish the stock at that warehouse, either you make it, but it or transfer it depending upon the item setup and coverage group setup.

I am sure you have planning, you need to set it up and run it, it will do what you want but it seems you do not know anything about planning, which makes it difficult.

Load a sales order and run planning, it will suggest you make it, but there is a lot lot more to planning than this.

"Load a sales order and run planning? I don’t know what you want I do. Please explain detail it.

I’m studying master planning in AX, so there are many question. I hope you or someone who can support me to learn it.

If I want to study master planning, I have to learn step by step. So, I want to know what is the first step, the second step,… I can learn it base on these step to perfect knowledge.

Thanks, regards

So the first step is to learn the setup.

Look at the following

Parameters
Master Plans
Forecast Plans
Coverage Groups
Item Coverage settings

Ask questions when you do not understand. Post them in different threads, not this one.

Understanding the base setup is your first step, without this you cannot go to step 2.

OK, thanks so much. I will begin study master planning with step 1. I will ask question in the other topic but I will return back this topic when I complete step 1.

I hope you have good health to support everyone in this forum. Your answer help me and everyone so much. Thanks in advantage