Journal name *****. does not support journal type Daily.

i had to filter Payment journal on the bases of created date and time, for that i used this line of code in execute query() of data source inventjournaltable

this.query().dataSourceName(LedgerJournalTable_ds.name()).addRange(fieldnum(LedgerJournalTable, CreatedDateTime)).value(SysQuery::range(roletable.uptodate,dateMax()));

the records got filtered as per my requirement but i am facing an other problem that is when creating new journal i am facing an error

Journal name BVHO. does not support journal type Daily.

5518.mj error.jpg

by default journal type is Daily but for payment journal i want Payment but due to my customization ledger type is not changing to required type

8233.mj error 1.jpg

so i need help regarding this issue that what should i do next so that my filter also work and other things also work normally.

waiting for a quick response.

Add this code in the active method of data source Table

if(element.args().menuItemName() == menuitemdisplaystr(‘LedgerJournalTable5’)) { LedgerJournalTable.JournalType=LedgerJournalType::Payment; }

else if(element.args().menuItemName() == menuitemdisplaystr(‘LedgerJournalTable_CustPaym’)) { LedgerJournalTable.JournalType=LedgerJournalType::CustPayment; } else if(element.args().menuItemName() == menuitemdisplaystr(‘LedgerJournalTable9’)) { LedgerJournalTable.JournalType=LedgerJournalType::VendInvoiceRegister; }

else if(element.args().menuItemName() == menuitemdisplaystr(‘LedgerJournalTableAssets’)) { LedgerJournalTable.JournalType=LedgerJournalType::Assets; }