Introdution Tretroller_

Hi all,

I’m a german guy, living in Germany.

First contact to Navision (Financials 2.50) was in 2000 as a help desk consultant. Since this time I love Navision.

I cancelled there in 2002 and since this time I’m selfemployed with Navision and Business Objects (former Crystal Decisions)

After a few projects as a consultant now I complete projects allone, with a few friends from England or sometimes with Microsoft partners who are not able to complete the project on their own.

I feel very (but not 100%) experienced in developing, customizing and parameterize Navision from version 2.5 to 5.01 native and SQL 2000/2005.

I like all those forums because nearly all trials with MS support or “Hotline employees” didn’t really help.

Normally I’m working with ‘try and error’ but sometimes there are borders that are hurdles to solve that are not easy.

However, Id like to join the community and would be glad to help and get help. Nobody has to reinvent solutions that are already invented by another developer.

Please feel free to contact me, languages German and English are welcome. French needs more time :wink:

Best wishes

Kai (Tretroller_)

Hi Kai,

Thank you for your nice introduction and welcome to the community. It’s good to know we also have some Business Objects experts here. I know many customers who run both NAV and Business Objects…