incorrect filtering while do bank reconciation leading to incorrect records in BankReconciliation form

(AX 2012 R3)

/Cash and bank management/Common/Bank accounts

—>"Account Reconcilition (Menu Item)–>BankAccountStatement (from )–>.transaction (Menu Items) —> BankReconciliation form

In our case BankReconciliation froms opens with records, which are not in that range , .

where the filtering is done so that it can be modified to show the relevant records

Hello,

This is happening with only particular bank or for all banks. If there is any customizations i suggest you to comment the customized code and check.

Thanks,

Anil

Hi Smshyd,

i guess to my opinion, the date you give to Bank statement date in Bank account statement is not there for filtering rang of transactions. It’s AX out of box feature. Bank statement date will not filter the transactions inside and it will show all the transaction till date posted.

If you wish to have filter on Bank statement date then you need to get it customized as it’s given in AX like that only but there is another way is in Account reconciliation form on date filed you can right click and select Filter by field option and then you can enter date like let’s say for example you want to filter all the transactions before 12/31/2014 the you can simply apply filter as <1/1/2015 and enter. it will get you all the transactions for that period below 1/1/2015. or you can apply like 1/1/2014…12/31/2014.

Thanks.