Impartial Advice

I am considering taking a post as a Navision Consultant, with a view to working on the development side. I have a basic knowledge of VB / VBA having done some very simple mods in both languages, but am not sure if my programming abilities would be sufficient to work on the application. I don’t believe that I would have any problem at the upper levels, but am apprehensive, with regards to working in the code units. Would anybody be willing to offer some impartial advice or guidance on the above. Thanks in anticipation

Well I always say: If you can read you can make changes in Navision. It is not that black/white but the navision language is easy to learn an once the logic of the posting routines is clear to you it is fun to do! Succes in programming/consuting and welcome to this group! PS: Post in the right forum! (this is the MS-CRM forum)

Hi Wotrac, I am preparing to make a posting about this, hopefully in the next week. Please check back regularly. From my point of view this should be one of the driving factors in our up coming meeting. MBSOnline is about people. PS I moved to the correct forum.