How to Migrate date from one extension to another extension

Hi Experts,

We have a Extension A with UDF1,2,3,4,5 in sales order and Extension B with UDF 6,7,8,9,10 in sales order as well. We want to migrate UDF 12345 to UDF 678910 for each sales order.

We have a migration app to reference both app A and app B. But when we install the migration app, it will have an error said UDF 6 can only appear once error. But App A and App B has been installed successfully.

Is there any other method to migrate the UDF12345 in app A to UDF678910 in app B in each sales order?

Thanks in advance

if it is once in a life time you need this uyou can move data between extension (and Base app) throw RecordRef/FieldRef

I have write a C# windows form to migrate the fields via web service.

Let me understand it fully. You have three apps. A, B and Migration. Then (at some action) you want you migration app to migrate (move? copy?) fields from app a to app b, but in the same table.

And now you install the migration app and it fails. My guess is that you’ve also added UDF 6 into the migration app. The migration app should not have any fields.

If the migration app is dependent (defined in app.json) on app a and b, then you can reference the fields directly using their field name. At least after you’ve downloaded their symbols.

If the app is not dependent on a and b, then you need to use RecordRef and FieldRef to access the fields via their field number.