How to generate sales quote from Job Module

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know how to generate Sales quote from Job Module, if I want to handle project from Job Card.

Kindly help

Hi Gora,

The base Project module in Nav is not really integrated to the sales module. The only thing you can do from the Job is the invoice. If you want more functionality vs Sales Quote, I strongly suggest that you take a look at the following Add-On:

Job Manager from CostControl. They added that functionality and a lot more and it is very cheap. We rarelly sell the base Nav Job when required. We always use CostControl.

Regards,

Jacques

Jacques is correct, the integration beween the Job & Sales Module is rather weak without purchasing a third party add-on or doing some customization.

However you still can enter manually a quote, by entering your ressources on the sales order line

Thank you, Jacques for your valuable suggesation. [:D]

I have already completed 50% as per requiment of my client. But if you give any idea about Job Manager add-on, I am really greatful to you. If possible, please reply as early as possible.

Regards-

Gora Saha

Hi Gora,

I am not sure I understand your question. Is it about having more info on the Add-On? If it’s the case, do a quick Google on “CostcontrolSoftware”. I wont post the link here because it will take a few days for the moderator to approve the post :slight_smile:

Regards,

Dear Jacques,

I have successfully completed Project Management Module in NAV-2009 SP1 with the help of Sales Quote, Job Module & Sales Invoice & little bit customization to execute project materials part and Invoice part which will take effect in a particular project. Not need to add-on anything. Thank you very much for your valuable suggessation.

if you want share your views with me that is always welcome, but I don’t need to buy any product from your end. I also introduce my Project Management Vertical in the market, regarding this you can directly contract with me either phone or my mail address gorachandsaha@hotmail.com

Regard - Gora