generate sales invoice thru project order

i could post and generate sales order invoice in the project order. can someone help me which parameter i need to adjust?

i could not post and generate a sales order invoice thru the project order. can someone help me which parameter i need to adjust?

Hi Cruz,

Didn’t got your question? If you could generate invoice then what is the question. Please elaborate.

Pranav…

sorry, i actually re-posted the question. my issue is that i could not post and generate sales invoice thru project order. i want to link a sales order number with the project order number. can you help me where to fix ? thanks

here is the situation, pranav

1. i can post the confirmation up to picking list but i could not post and generate invoice

2. transaction status is only “delivered”. i want to change it to "invoiced

Hi Cruz,

Are you creating SO from Project module.

If you are using Time and Material, try to run the invoice proposal. I guess Delivered SO will be included in proposal, else you can invoice So directly also from the AR module.

This are just suggestion, please check this.

Pranav…

hi pranav, thanks for the suggestion. yes youre right sales invoice linked with project sales orfder can be generated thru invoice proposal but i have another issue. the project contract does not appear or is not captured if ever i want to post and update the sales invoice. i have already encountered this before on on-account invoice. can you help me where to fix it?

Hi Cruz,

As per me, i don’t think standard AX checks for project contract on Sales Order. The importance of project contract lies mainly on Time and Material and Fixed price project and that too because customers is defaulted on project itself.

Pranav…

The customer that I am generating on the sales order invoice is the same customer in the project contract.