How to create Purchase order from Visual studio using AIF

Hello All,

Can any one suggest me that how we can create purchase order from visual studio Using AIF.

means my requirement is user can enter mandetory field values from visual studio form apps and when user click the create button it should be create in AX .

Friend,

By default AX 2012 doesn’t have webservice to create PO (But it is available for SO). SO, You have to create custom service first and register and activate. Then you can add as service reference in VS.net the you develop code to acces this service and create PO.

This is what i suspect. I am expecting others comment as well on this.

Thanks

Regards

Uday

If using AX2012

You may consider using the purchase requisition web service PurchReqImportService. This might add functional steps to the process, but reduce development effort.

To create a purchase requisition, use the PurchReqImportService service. From technet, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg231099.aspx

Once created, a user could then release the purchase requisition from the AX Client; though, It’s my understanding a workflow status can be included in the import. If workflow is setup to consume this status, then I expect one can automate the approval and release of the Purchase Reqs.

Step N Fetch