Hello!

My name is Anca Anorocioaei and I am from Romania.
I have started to work with Navision 5 years ago, as a developer. And programming still remains my true love, though
with the time I have started to work as a consultant too. I have created my account on DUG some years ago, but i have never been an active user. Now that’s changed! Recently I have started to work as a freelancer and the best part of this is that now i have again the time to be part of the NAV global community, do some research, learning new staff, etc.
So i am very glad to start again as a part of this great group, to help and to be helped.
Nice to meet you, all!

Hi Anca,

Welcome to the forum !!![:)]

I’m new here and hoping to learn a lot, and forums are often the best way to do that.
i made this account recently and decided to post in the introductions because it looks like a thing thats useful
I hope that i learn a bunch of information while i am here and i hope that i can help contribute to others as well.
I suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to grab or enhance a knowledge, that is why i joined this forum. Lets .keep sharing informative topic
And hope we can enjoy while we are staying here.

I’m new here and hoping to learn a lot, and forums are often the best way to do that… I made this account recently and decided to post in the introductions because it looks like a thing thats useful. I suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to grab or enhance a knowledge, that is why joined this forum. anyways it’s nice forum.keep sharing informative topic

stocktaker