Feature request "link banknumber to customer" automatically after posting ledger

Hi,

I wanted to know if anybody has a piece of code to insert bank accounts automatically while reading the vouchers automatically from the bank. I wrote a problem down in this post:

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/29540/155675.aspx#155675

This feature “link banknumber to customer” after posting voucher would reduce a part of the work in the future for repeating customer. Maybe another way exists of importing bank numbers and link them to customers. I got a file with customers and bank numbers. But how to read them into AX is the question for me.

Any help appreciated.

J.

Have a look at the standard purchase payment processing, this will create a journal with the vendor, amount and bank account. In fact I think the same is true from a customer perspective.

Thank you. Do you have a link for more reading? I do not pay automatically yet. I want to so I will read myself in.

But with payment processing of vendors, the bank account must be present before you can pay anybody?

I do not have the bank account in advance.

The furthe reading would be the finance manuals.

I am a little unclear, I thought you were the developer, therefore there is a standard class in AX that populates the journal with the balancing bank details. There is a customer payment process that will do this as well. You would need to look at these from a development perspective to see what the code is doing.

I am not sure what the customer auto-payment does, I would guess you do need the bank account, but this is your bank account, the one it is going into, unless you start using bridging accounts.

Are those manuals in customer source? I did not get them when I start using the system. I am just shortly told how things work. So based on my experience with other financial applications like NAVision, SAP, Exact, Davilex I approach AX. We are building a shopping engine: www.bbayt.com (nearly English). To get more practical knowledge of the process and for the fun we also started selling soccer shoes at www.bzoox.nl .We want to do a close integration between bBayt and AX. At present we have a manual stock control interface with AX. Next will be the order entry with an interface to AX.

Problem with AX is the syntax. I hope they kill AX+ code soon and make it more VS2008 like with integrated version control etc. Then my collegue and I start developing more close with AX. Therefor we also ask question about code samples and approached. In particular the ‘timestamp’ question.

I however, also do the financial registration of all invoices etc in AX. Enter customers and sales orders. The picking process we do not use yet. We print the packing slip and after we invoice. The payments of the invoice we receive in advance from the third party provider Buckaroo (like Ogone).

Yes those manuals are on customer source.

No comment from me on anything developer related as I am not one. [:D]