dynamic nav processes implementation

Please can any one help me iwant process of implementation of dynamic nav meaning start from chart of account then finsih and if you have any resources or bookes or websites please send to me i look for customer source but not found it .

Hi,

You can find training materials on customersource or ask you partner regarding training mats.

There are also books available.

g.

but i dont know how i get customer source please send to me more detailes help if possible

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource

You can request your admin or your partner to give you access.

g.

please i dont know the steps you have yahoo massenger please send to me for more discuss

Ahmed,

If you are and Enduser, ask your implementing Partner company to arrange access to Customersource. This site is for Endusers, there you can get tons of info. Access to CS is free as long as you have active maintenance plan. Then, there is Partnersource site, which is for MS Partner companies, but you must be an employee of such to get access there.

However, you haven’t stated what your status is. If you are neither Enduser, nor employee of Partner company, you can not get access to those resources - such is MS policy.