Distribution Industry

Anyone out there use Axapta that is in the distrubtion industry? I’m looking to talk to someone who is currently using Axapta for multiwarehouse distribution. We are in the middle of our implementation and are having some challenges.

Sharon, We, also, are challenged by Axapta. Maybe collaboration will be mutually helpful? Stephen Flannery stevef@flannerycompany.com

quote:

Originally posted by Sharon Cooper
Anyone out there use Axapta that is in the distrubtion industry? I’m looking to talk to someone who is currently using Axapta for multiwarehouse distribution. We are in the middle of our implementation and are having some challenges.

Hi Sharon Feel free to email me ( steve@atlasxl.com.au ), we’re an Axapta partner and may be able to offer advice. Steve

Hello Sharon We are not in the distribution business but do have multiple stocking locations (warehouses) and have implemented Axapta v2.5. We are now implementing Axapta v3 prior to rollong out to 12 subsids around the world. I would be happy to share our experiances with you. John Warne Implementation Manager (Axapta) john.warne@rmdkwikform.com