customer reports

CustAmount.“Amount (LCY)” := -“Sales (LCY)”;

what does the above statement indicate?also i want to know the report to display bottom 10 customers. I mean what changes should we make to report111?

What have you already tried to modify?

I AM TRYING TO MODIFY REPORT 111 TO SHOW BOTTOM 10 CUSTOMERS BUT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE CODE AND AM UNABLE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO MODIFY SO THAT IT SHOWS BOTTOM 10 CUSTOMERS.

Report 111 runs through the Customer table and stores the 10 highest amounts in a temporary table (CustAmount).

And afterwards it prints the records from that temp. table.

Seemingley, you need to know C/AL. I think you would be better of either to learn (at least) the very basic C/AL or to have some one else to make your modification.

This report is not complex; kind of stupid programming (I think), but not complex

This is assigning CustAmount.“Amount (LCY)” to the negative of “Sales (LCY)” as “Sales (LCY)” is stored as a negative.

Report 111 inserts into a temporary table sorted be value and deletes the entries that are outside the range. i.e. when the 11th entry is inserted the lowest entry is deleted. You will need to delete the top entry so use a FIND( ‘-’ ) instead of a FIND( ‘+’ )