Connectivity of AX Retail 2009 with Retail POS

i have installed Retail store connector but in services i am unable to the see te services of Retail sore conncector.

Check it with the name ‘Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail store connect’ service.

Regards,
Vinay

Did u get the solution, and did u Restart the system after the installation completed .if not try to reastart once…Some services could not appear before restarting.

no i did,t find it

i restart the system,but still no sevices there?

I just found that you need to add the machine name in the Store Connect settings form then only you would be able to view it in the services

when i give macine and datbase name in Store connect settings,the error become database is not vilidating

Make sure that there is correct machine name,Database server & windows authentication credentials in the Store connect settings…

Hai dil,

once see the following link i hope this is help for ur problem.Do the steps in that link carefully .

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/lcash/archive/2010/11/04/refresh-3-5-ax-client-config.aspx

in configuration tab my server name is not showed

and when i put name of sever and datbase name

Error,your database is not validating,

Dear Dil Nawaz bhai,

Have you been able to resolve this error? I am facing the same issue and the whole implementation is on halt, kindly, help me if you have had been able to resolve your issue.

Thanks & regards,

Tariq

Naresh,

I am facing the same problem as Dil, kindly, give me some suggestion.

Regards,

Tariq

Still not

I thought you had contacted Microsoft for this BUG. I anyways, I will contact them to make them figure out the issue and let you know the solution, Insha Allah.

Regards,

Tariq

hmm…would you like to give me your contact details,i want to have a detailed discussion reagrding the matter.

I am in Riyadh these days, so you can chat or speak to me on skype my skype id is tariq_qayyum.

Thanx for sharing contact, i have added you,my skype id is “dinawaz”

Hi There,

We are faced with the same issue, I uninstall HQ and reinstall it and now the services does not want to show, Please help?

Thanks

Regards,

Anisha

services of what ?? HQ or Retail store cnnector ?